The District maintains sixty miles of sanitary sewer line, using gravity flow to carry wastewater to the Treatment Facility on Service Center Drive near the Roaring Fork River.
- All of the District’s sewer lines are inspected via closed circuit TV. to determine maintenance and replacement needs.
- Sewer main lines, District wide, are cleaned once every four years.
- The commercial core is cleaned twice a year.
- Televised inspection occurs every four years.
- The system is rehabilitated as new deficiencies are discovered during inspection.
We also maintain two lift stations.
Our Line Maintenance Division is headed by Hamilton Tharp.
Questions regarding new construction infrastructure, service capability, connection requirements for residential and commercial, especially food related uses (grease interceptors requirements) may be submitted using the following form.